Increasing the effectiveness of your lawn care
To keep your lawn lush, thick and green, utilize Showcase Landscape’s Aeration Service. Core aeration takes plugs of turf, thatch, and soil out of your lawn. This allows water, oxygen, and fertilizer to reach your lawn’s roots. The result is more of what your lawn needs to grow stronger and healthier.
Aeration Service Benefits
By aerating your lawn, you get healthier, greener grass. Introducing new varieties of seed to your lawn when we aerate modernizes your lawn by introducing vastly superior bluegrass varieties. Trust our professionals to get the job done right.
What’s lawn aeration process?
- First, our lawn technicians will remove small plugs of turf, thatch and soil from your lawn.
- Next, your lawn will be analyzed to see if overseed is also needed. As a result from the aeration service, the perfect conditions are created for seeding development and grown.
- In the timeline of 1-2 weeks, the plugs breakdown and provide oxygen and water to the roots.
- Finally, you may begin to see new growth in the aerated holes.
Interested in exploring our other services?
- Experienced technicians to revamp, restore, and rework existing sprinkler systems
- Install new systems on timers to ensure a lush, green lawn throughout the warmer months
- Monthly Contracts available
- Defend yourself from the State Bird of Minnesota – the Mosquito
- Great for events or for longer-term relief from Mosquitoes
- Consider calling us for outdoor weddings, graduation parties, concerts, and lake-life mosquito control